Jon Edgar – Sculptor
Jon Edgar has large public carved works in Fittleworth, Horsham, Pulborough, Slindon, Hindhead and Lewes. They respond to people and place and are worked in the open air where they are to be sited. His portrait heads were last exhibited at Yorkshire Sculpture Park and for a decade he has been working on a series of Environment Heads – of those who are broadly contributing to sustaining a future for humans on our planet.
You can see more of Jon Edgar’s work at jonedgar.co.uk.
PUBLIC COLLECTIONS & LOCATIONS
- Highwood Village, Horsham Sussex
- The Cartshed charity, Herefordshire
- Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust, Slimbridge
- National Trust, Hindhead
- National Trust, Slindon
- Lewes, Southover Grange Gardens
- University of Surrey
- University of Bristol
- Cass Sculpture Foundation
- Scott Polar Research Centre, University of Cambridge
- Museum of South Georgia, South Atlantic
- Fittleworth Community Shop